- Machine is for weldings of PE – PP – PVDF pipes and fittings up to 32 Bar .Welding sizes are 63 – 75 – 90 – 110 – 125 – 140 – 160 – 180 – 200 – 225 – 250mm
- With the shortest setup time it provides simple and fast welding operations according to international standards ISO 12176 – 1
- With it’s lightweight nature provides easy handling
- Maximum working pressure is 150 Bar
- The working environmental temperature is -10 C° ~+40 C°
MHW250 Manual Hydraulic Butt Welding Machine Main Body
The main body supports and centres the plastic pipes with two fixed and two movable clamps.
Using the hydraulic pressure on the system, the two pistons on the carrying metal bars move the clamps for and backwards and supply the necessary movement for the welding process.
MHW250 Manual Hydraulic Butt Welding Machine Trimmer
The trimmer is the tool which cleans and smoothes the both ends of the pipes before the heating process with its blades on both sides.
MHW250 Butt Welding Machine trimmer unit ensures clean and parallel pipe faces.
MHW250 Manual Hydraulic Butt Welding Machine Heater
The pipe ends will be heated by this heater before the welding process.
The settings of the heater will be done by the thermostat on the control unit.
MHW250 Butt welding machine PTFE- coated heating element ensures uniform surface temperature.
MHW250 Manual Hydraulic Butt Welding Machine Control Unit
Electric control unit; It transmits the electricity required for the operation of the machine to the heater and shaver.
MHW250 Manual Hydraulic Butt Welding Machine Housing Box
Housing and support box prevents the heat loss of the heater and protects the trimmer from the exterior effects in a manner supporting the heater (against impacts, water, etc.)