- It is used in the manufacture of 90-110-125-140-160-180-200-225-250-280 mm diameters 30°, 45°, 60°, 90° Plastic Elbows with PE – PP – PVDF Material up to 32 Bar.
- With the shortest setup time it provides simple and fast welding operations according to international standards ISO 12176 – 1
- With it’s lightweight nature provides easy handling
- Maximum working pressure is 150 Bar
- The working environmental temperature is -10 C° ~+40 C°
WE315 Butt Welding Machine Body
The main body is fixed and centered on the plastic pipes to be welded with the desired Angle Dies connected to the one movable and one fixed clamps in the middle.
Hydraulic pressure force is applied to the system. With two pistons on the carrier shaft, this force directs the movable clamps back and forth and provides the movement required for the welding process to take place.
WE315 Butt Welding Machine Trimmer
It is an element of the butt welding machine that cleans the frontal area of the pipes fixed and centered on the main body with the two rotary blades on the right and left sides and the cutter blades on these blades before the heating process.
The rotary motion of the trimmer is provided by the motor and reducer group on it.
W500 Butt Welding Machine trimmer unit creates burr-free and parallel pipe surfaces.
WE315 Butt Welding Machine Heater
It is the butt welding machine element that prepares the pipe face surfaces, which are brought to the desired roughness by the shaving process, for the joining process by heating them with the heating plate.
WE315 Butt Welding Machine Hydraulic and Electric Control Unit
Electric and hydraulic control unit; the electricity required for the operation of the machine, the heater and the razor and the hydraulic pressure to the main machine; The control unit is operated by the hand control.
There are four buttons and a switch on the hand control. The buttons move the movable clamps back and forth, and the switch activates the shaver.
WE315 Butt Welding Machine Enclosure Box
Housing and support box prevents the heat loss of the heater and protects the trimmer from the exterior effects in a manner supporting the heater (against impacts, water, etc.)